Heavy Shake – Metal Roofing Products
The metal roofing product is designed to install over a 2 x 2 batten system. Heavy Shake installs on 12.5 inch centers, which is a big advantage when installing on a non-walkable or steep-sloped roof (i.e. over 36.5 degrees). This metal roof profile is installed from ridge to eave and therefore have other benefits such as ease of replacing individual panels should damage occur by a fallen tree for example. Also the 2 x 2 batten system can be installed over most existing roofs, which allows for adequate venting between roof layers.
The Heavy Shake metal roof product is designed to look like heavy cut cedar shakes and is available in a variety of colour choices.
Features & Benefits
- Strong enough to walk on
- Can withstand 110 MPH winds.
- High quality paint finish
- Can install over most existing roofs, avoiding costly tear-offs
- Non-Combustible Fire Rating
- Very Low Maintenance
- Limited Lifetime, non-prorated and transferable for 50 years
- As easy and faster to install than cedar shakes
- No exposed fasteners
- Four Foot Panels – No expansion and contraction problems
- Co-ordinating flashings made from same material
- A distinctive rustic look and best of all, the price.
Based in Bedford, we service Nova Scotia including Halifax, Dartmouth, Sydney, Truro, Lunenburg, Bridgewater, Yarmouth, Wolfville, New Glasgow, Amherst and more. We also service New Brunswick and PEI. Our courteous staff is happy to find the roofing solution that fits your needs. Call us at 902-252-5801 or drop us a message on our contact page.
The ideal Halifax Metal Roofing and Flat Roofing Contractors for residential and commercial properties.
Areas of Service
The Forever Roof services Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI with specialized metal and flat roofing products for residential and commercial projects. Some of the areas we service include:
HRM - Halifax, Dartmouth
Truro, New Glasgow