Ironwood Shake – Metal Roofing Products
The Ironwood Shake metal roofing product is one that stands out as the more popular and economical choice for the average mid-sloped (i.e. under 36 degrees) home. This metal roof profile is installed directly onto either a solid sheeted deck or partially filled in skip sheathing. It can be installed directly over asphalt as well. It is an interlocking system with hidden fasteners and is less costly and easier to install than our other two profiles.
Our Ironwood Shake metal roof profile was made to resemble cedar shakes and is available in a variety of colour choices.
Features & Benefits
- Strong enough to walk on
- Can withstand 110 MPH winds.
- High quality paint finish
- Can install over most existing roofs, avoiding costly tear-offs
- Non-Combustible Fire Rating
- Very Low Maintenance
- Limited Lifetime, non-prorated and transferable for 50 years
- As easy and faster to install than cedar shakes
- No exposed fasteners
- Four Foot Panels – No expansion and contraction problems
- Co-ordinating flashings made from same material
- A distinctive rustic look and best of all, the price.
Based in Bedford, we service Nova Scotia including Halifax, Dartmouth, Sydney, Truro, Lunenburg, Bridgewater, Yarmouth, Wolfville, New Glasgow, Amherst and more. We also service New Brunswick and PEI. Our courteous staff is happy to find the roofing solution that fits your needs. Call us at 902-252-5801 or drop us a message on our contact page.
The ideal Halifax Metal Roofing and Flat Roofing Contractors for residential and commercial properties.
Areas of Service
The Forever Roof services Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI with specialized metal and flat roofing products for residential and commercial projects. Some of the areas we service include:
HRM - Halifax, Dartmouth
Truro, New Glasgow