IronStone Slate – Metal Roofing Products
This metal roofing profile is intended to simulate the look of old world slate. It is made using the same base metal as our other roofing products. It is an interlocking, hidden fastener system, just like our Ironwood Shake. The hip/ridge cap on this profile is also interlocking and each cap covers the fasteners on the previously installed cap. Minimum slope requirements are 3 in 12. This profile is installed directly onto either a solid sheeted deck or partially filled in skip sheathing. It can be installed directly over asphalt as well, depending on local building codes.
The IronStone Slate metal roofing product is available in a variety of colour choices.
Features & Benefits
- Strong enough to walk on
- Can withstand 110 MPH winds.
- High quality paint finish
- Can install over most existing roofs, avoiding costly tear-offs
- Non-Combustible Fire Rating
- Very Low Maintenance
- Limited Lifetime, non-prorated and transferable for 50 years
- As easy and faster to install than cedar shakes
- No exposed fasteners
- Four Foot Panels – No expansion and contraction problems
- Co-ordinating flashings made from same material
- A distinctive rustic look and best of all, the price.
Based in Bedford, we service Nova Scotia including Halifax, Dartmouth, Sydney, Truro, Lunenburg, Bridgewater, Yarmouth, Wolfville, New Glasgow, Amherst and more. We also service New Brunswick and PEI. Our courteous staff is happy to find the roofing solution that fits your needs. Call us at 902-252-5801 or drop us a message on our contact page.
The ideal Halifax Metal Roofing and Flat Roofing Contractors for residential and commercial properties.
Areas of Service
The Forever Roof services Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI with specialized metal and flat roofing products for residential and commercial projects. Some of the areas we service include:
HRM - Halifax, Dartmouth
Truro, New Glasgow